[PD] OT: getting electrical signals from muscle contraction

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Jul 1 11:28:32 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I'm developing a system (hardware+software pd-based) called Xth Sense.
With this one can control a Pd patch and produce sound material with muscle
contractions. I don't use electrical signals, but mechanical ones.
You can take a look at this:
http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/music-for-flesh-ii/

Xth Sense has not been released yet for diverse reasons, but it will at some
point soon.
I can give you some suggestions if you wish, there's also a paper of mine
published in the Proceedings of the Linux Audio Conference 2011 at:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/?page=program&mode=list

cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor