[PD] Extended version for Natty AMD64?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 4 06:24:31 CEST 2011

On Jul 3, 2011, at 12:19 PM, Mario Mey wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Yes, at the moment, I'm using 0.42.5 Lucid 64bits. I just tried to
> install the 0.43.5 Lucid 64 DEB with no luck.
>
> I think I should compile... The only soft I compile in my life is
> Blender from SVN. I don't think compiling PD would be difficult...
> but I don't find a step-by-step tutorial to do it. Do you know any?

I just did a big reorg of puredata.info/docs, so hopefully things are
a lot easier to find.  I think you want this:

https://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended

> From http://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pure-data/pd-extended.git;a=summary
> , I can get the branch... but it's only 2MB. Where are the
> externals... or all the other data?

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/DirectoryLayout

.hc

> El 03/07/11 12:59, John Harrison escribió:
>>
>> I used 64 bit from lucid on my natty machine. I think I had to use
>> gem from the repos but otherwise it works fine.
>>
>> Sent from my cell...
>>
>> On Jul 3, 2011 10:57 AM, "Mario Mey" <mariomey at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello, everybody. Is there any build for Natty AMD64 of the
>> Extended
>> > version? For the moment, I don't want to compile it...
>> >
>> > Thanks!

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf