[PD] PdCon11 / Berlin? (was: Pure Data Convention Registration form)

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:04:54 CEST 2011

> 80 / 5 * 39 = 624
> 624.00 euros for 80 people with 16 Schoenes-Wochenende-Tickets.
> http://www.bahn.de/p/view/angebot/regio/schoenes_wochenende_ticket.shtml?dbkanal_007=L01_S01_D001_KIN0001_at3-swt_LZ01
> Or maybe Die Bahn could arrange something even better for the same price.

that's true, but that offer is limited to the nahverkehr, or suburban
trains. it takes 4h30, with 2 or 3 train changes, some of them quite
short. could go right if trains are in time (which doesn't happen that
often in germany as you might think), or we could end up all arriving much
later than thought.

financially it's not a bad idea, but just to warn that it has its costs.
Bahn schedule, if the link works: http://tinyurl.com/639jxok