[PD] Arduino (is drivin me mad

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 5 20:54:51 CEST 2011

It would good to nail down the source of this and fix it.  Which
version of Firmata are you using? Which firmware?  Also, there was a
bug like that a while back that was fixed, so make sure you have the
latest Pd patch too:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino

.hc

On Jul 5, 2011, at 2:49 PM, Ingo wrote:

> I fixed it by replacing the mapping object by a custom patch which
> deals with the first two switches seperately.
> I’ll look it up tomorrow and send you my fix.
>
> >And where does the problem lie? In the board, firmata, or pduino?
>
> It suppose fermata since the wrong numbers arrive at pduino.
>
> Ingo

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams