[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 7 17:33:00 CEST 2011

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:39 +0200, "Ivica Ico Bukvic" <ico at vt.edu> wrote:
> > I ended up refactoring the magic glass and highlighting code quite a
> > bit, I think there might be something worth checking out.  As for
> > other bug fixes, it would be great to have them in the patch tracker
> > so we can sort them out.  It would take me a massive amount of time to
> > figure out what code changes are for what in pdl2ork since there isn't
> > any version control (that I could find at least) and it seems to be a
> > mix of 0.42 and 0.43 versions.
>
> It's based off of 0.42.6 extended tree. As for submitting patches, I've
> been doing this in the past. Alas, a good number of them never got any
> attention which is not very encouraging.

If you look at the patch tracker, and filter on Closed ones, you'll see
which ones get accepted.  Most do.  It takes a lot of time to review
patches, so if they don't cleanly apply and build, then I'm not really
likely to pursue it much further.  I've tried figuring out patches like
that in the past, and it just takes too much time to try to figure out
what's wrong, etc.  and it doesn't speak well of the patch if it doesn't
past the first hurdle.