[PD] GOP Rendering Issue

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Jul 7 20:52:32 CEST 2011

Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I tested the patch from
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3030159&group_id=55736&atid=478070
>with pd-l2ork (Pd version 0.42.5-extended-l2ork-20110427)
>and every time I clicked the tgl in the parent patch it put me into
>edit mode. (Doesn't
>do that in pd vanilla).

Thanks for the report. Allow me to investigate.

>Also, selecting and deselecting the tgl when it has a label gives an
>error to the terminal
>from which I'm running pd-l2ork:
>unknown option "-fill"

I have seen this before and I traced it down to tcl/tk. The command is in iemgui objects to allow for global custom colors. The irony is tcltk interprets the flag correctly and online documentation suggests this is a valid flag for the said widget but for some reason it keeps triggering those errors in the console.