[PD] i lost my credibility

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 20:05:14 CEST 2011

Hi Cyrille...

I've got the same soundcard and work also on 10.04 but with pd-extended.

It's a newbie answer, but on my computer pd crashes often times on start-up
if started with jack but only if I try to run it from a launcher...
If I do it in command line it works fine...

I hope it'll help.

Cheers.

01ivier.

Envie de tisser ?