[PD] i lost my credibility

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 9 22:31:52 CEST 2011

Well, you have an amazing track record, so I wouldn't sweat too much.
Hopefully the rest of the performances go smoothly.

Random freezes are often caused by bad memory, that sounds like the
most likely cause here.  It can just affect a single program if its
only a small part of the memory that is bad.  running memtest for a
while might find something.  If its not bad memory, it could be some
other bad hardware.  If its a dusty old computer, it would be worth
while to blow all the dust out, and re-seat the cards and the RAM.

.hc