[PD] "Smeck" guitar patch sounds, anyone?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 11 00:45:50 CEST 2011

Good idea... meanwhile, though, I haven't updated the smeck release for
a year -- so I threw out a "smeck-02" and example outputs for 41 of the
presets (the ones that don't have intermodulation, for which the input
would want to be adapted).

unfortunately the doc is now out of date - I have to fix that next :)

It's all there on:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/smeck/latest/

cheers
Miller