[PD] csoundapi~ doesnt work on snow leopard?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Jul 11 01:38:50 CEST 2011

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011, adam sanches wrote:

> Im getting this everytime i try to load an object in my new laptop:
> /Library/Pd/csoundapi~.pd_darwin:
> dlopen(/Library/Pd/csoundapi~.pd_darwin, 10): Library not loaded:
> /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib.Framework/Versions/5.1/CsoundLib
> Referenced from: /Library/Pd/csoundapi~.pd_darwin   Reason: image not
> found  csoundapi~
> any idea of whats going on?

In real words, this means : one or more dependencies not found

it's looking for other dylib files that it needs.

You need to install the CsoundLib framework, version 5.1 in particular.

The folder /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib.Framework/Versions/5.1/CsoundLib
needs to exist and contain the dylib files that it needs.