[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 11 06:47:33 CEST 2011

I just tried today's Pd-extended 0.43.1 on chaos.medien.uni-weimar.de
and it worked fine for me.  Are others not able to get it to work on
10.6?

.hc

On Jul 7, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Max wrote:

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson