[PD] OSX and pd-extended 0.43.1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 12 02:11:28 CEST 2011

Thanks for the offer!  I think that testing the nightly builds and
making good bug reports is very valuable.  You could try your hand at
the whole build setup, that's a bigger project, but then you can make
your own Pd-extended builds.

.hc

On Jul 11, 2011, at 7:14 PM, Leandro Damasceno wrote:

> If i could i would just lend you my machine. Tell me if you need
> anything, rven if it is a remote connection.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jul 7, 2011, at 12:29 PM, "Hans-Christoph Steiner"
> <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>

>> I guess I need to find me a 10.6 machine to debug on...  could you
>> do me
>> a favor and try running that debug session again, then in the Pd
>> window,
>> switch the log to 'debug', and copy and paste the contents in an
>> email
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 11:27 +0100, "James Dunn" <james at 4thharmonic.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I thought I'd try and install the latest pd extended on my Macbook
>>> Pro
>>> (10.6.8, 2.7GHz Intel Core i7, 64bit) but I get a lot of errors.
>>> This is
>>> with the latest build of Pd-0.43.1-extended-macosx106-x86_64.dmg
>>>
>>> I've attached a screenshot. All I did was run pd, open a new patch
>>> and
>>> add a bang object with command-shift-b. This created two objects,
>>> one
>>> which was created at the mouse position, and another following the
>>> mouse
>>> movement. Then I created an [osc~] object and got the errors in the