[PD] MinGW + Eclipse + MSWIN helloworld

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jul 15 17:23:10 CEST 2011

Hey Lorenzo,

It would be great to have your codeblocks setup as part of the
standard template.  I've never used Codeblocks, so I don't know
anything about it.  Does it use a simple file that can be checked into
SVN?  Does it use the Makefile or have its own build system?

FYI, the template also handles one-source-file externals, and wraps
all the needed files (binary, source file, help file, meta file) into
a single easy-to-manage folder.  For examples, check out bassemu~,
plugin~, freeverb~.

.hc