[PD] Tone-Cluster Patch anyone?

Jeffrey Concepcion jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 20:48:37 CEST 2011

I installed the lib in the 'extra' folder on windows, then added the
folder to pd-extended's start up list. Is this correct? I still get
the [voicetest~] error, apparently the object is not included in the
'many' library. And i still get the same couldn't create $1 $2 $3 $4
$5 $6 $7 $8 $9... Error. I tested the polypoly~ patch and it seems to
be working just fine, it's just the 200voices test that is giving me
this issue.

Jeff