[PD] Pd-extended 0.43 updates: lots of new editing features

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jul 17 19:15:50 CEST 2011

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> --- On Sat, 7/9/11, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>
>> Try getting a patch into the Linux kernel,
>> that'll make Pd seem like cake ;-)
>
> Yes, I would hope that making changes to the core of the largest free
> software project in the history of computing is a wee bit more difficult
> than making changes to Pd.

It's easy to use the Linux project as a reference, to justify that
submitting changes to Pd ought to remain hard and that things are just
fine as they are now. After all, the Linux project is a well-respected
success story, nevermind that it's a project so different from pd in many
ways.

Just more expressions of millercentrism... nothing to see, move along...