[PD] [PD-announce] Loan

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 13:22:23 CEST 2011

I just hope this email reaches you well. I'm really sorry for this emergency
and urgency. I'm presently in Scotland on a business trip. It was an urgent
trip, so I didn't even inform anyone. Everything was fine until I got robbed
on my way back to my hotel. Though I'm fine and not hurt but I lost my
money, bank cards, mobile phone and my bag in the course of this attack. I
have immediately contacted my bank to block my cards. I thought it expedient
for me to confide this in you and I will be glad to have it confidential
between us.

I'm physically ok and fine but I'm urgently in need of some money to
complete my major aim of being here and to balance my bills till my
departure next weekend. Can you please lend me a sum of 2600euros
[approximately $3500 us dollars] or any amount you can afford to lend me?  I
will refund you back upon my arrival back home. if you would be able to help
me out with the money or any amount you can afford, kindly email me back so
that I can forward you the details require for an electronic transfer via
the western union money transfer service. I don't yet have a local phone
(still gathering my bearings and such), so email is probably the best form
of contact for now. I will expect your response soon.

Best Regards,
alex.