[PD] Redis sync, async and subscriber client: Puredis

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 26 21:25:16 CEST 2011

Where I could see it used it with large data sets like I did in this
project:
http://at.or.at/hans/terrenatale/

The data is used to generate the large scale events like the dropping
of coins for each country, the layout of static representing
population, etc.  I suppose that I would need to convert the data to a
specific format for redis anyway, so just supporting CSV would be
fine.  I ended up using scripts and Pd to process a lot of the data.
What would make puredis more interesting is if it meant that it would
be easy to process large sets of data into something useful for
generating sound and video.

.hc