[PD] Call For Works: N SEME 2011

Patrick McMinn patrickryanmcminn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:32:42 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Apologies for cross-posting, but I hope some of you might be interested in
this:

Hello everyone,
Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University is hosting the first N
SEME (national student electronic music event) on Nov. 2nd, 2011. We will be
taking submissions from current students or individuals that will be
attending school in the 2011-12 academic year until Aug 29 (postmark
deadline) .
N SEME was created by and for students, aiming to bring together the
nation's composers and performers currently studying in the ever-growing
field of electronic music. We welcome all students to share ideas and learn
from an experience completely surrounded by peers. Although the composers,
performers, judges, and coordinators are all students, everyone is welcome
to join us for this exciting event.
There will be two concerts with a reception in-between and a selected
installation presented throughout. For more information and submission
guidelines please see the attached file. If you have any questions, please
let me know.
--
Evan Combs
www.evancombs.com