[PD] [PD-announce] Pd Convention - Data structures workshop: Taking your requests

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:59:49 CEST 2011

Hi João

I'm mainly interested in using Pd for scientific and engineering
research.  I have a mixed level of experience--I'm deep into the DSP
routines, but I have no clue how data structures work.

About the only application I can think of right now is a "data
logger"--recording info about a particular trial/experiment and its
results.

I'd like to learn easy or more compact ways to accomplish things with
data structures.

I will look forward to your workshop!  Thanks much!

Chuck