[PD] netsend/netreceive + GUI bug

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:38:55 CEST 2011

Hi,I would like to know whether there are any fixes to the current oddities regarding netsend/netreceive usage and GUI updates. When receiving massive OSC data from other laptops, our central patch gets frozen (only the GUI, it still works but it is unusable).
This is a rather serious bug which prevents absolutely pd networking...
Ivica's seems disis_netsend to solve it rather well, but it's only for linux. Any plans to incorporate such fixes into the canonical version?Thanks in advance!Josep M