[PD] PdCon11: Fraunhofer IDMT Excursion, Coach transfer Weimar-Berlin and accomodation

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Aug 1 23:47:56 CEST 2011

Dear Participants of the 4th Pure Data Convention 2011,

Tuesday afternoon we offer an excursion to our Partner Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology (IDMT) in Ilmenau with two small vans. You'll get to see the wave-field synthesis system IOSONO and a few other of their developments. The downside is that you will be absent for the workshops that happen at the same time.

Since we have about 15 seats available please put your name on this list (get an account and log in the wiki)
http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Schedule/Excursion_Ilmenau
No charges apply.

Also we have hired a coach to bring you from Weimar to Berlin, which is roughly a three hours trip.
It will leave Saturday around 10 in Weimar and we should be in Berlin at 13h (if we don't get stuck in the end of holiday season).
I'll have to decide which coach we are renting depending on the demand. The bus company needs to know until this thursday which bus we want.
Please put your name on this list asap (get an account and log in the wiki):
http://www.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/PDCON:Schedule/Coach_transfer
Charges of around 10,- Eur p.P. apply (Train is 52,- Eur).

If you have booked your hostel with us you will need to pay the special group deal of 18,- Eur per night at the hostel directly. If you are active participant (presenting, performing, teaching in at the convention) and you have checked the field that you need our support for the accommodation, we will cover for you. Passive participants (NOT presenting, performing teaching at the convention) who checked the field for support will get a subvention of 8,- Eur, thus they need to pay 10,- at the hostel.

João has noted that there is NO arrangement for accommodation in Berlin. Please arrange that yourselves, you may use the wiki, Pd-List or Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=183123995057935 to organize yourselves if you want to share something.

Follow us on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/PdCon2011

We are looking forward to have you here next week!

Max and the Team