[PD] Pitch Shift

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:23:18 CEST 2011

Thanks for the answers, I've seen the G.09 into an abstraction around and
thought that th rjdj version could be it.

It's also on the pdmtl package right? In which there's also a shifter based
on the phase vocoder, anyway, the idea was to ask for something new.

Thanks for the psola version julian, didn't know it, but as frank pointed,
it may not suit me as I tried it and I prefer the phase vocoder version.

And Pierre, in the link you sent it warns that it works best for small
deviations, which can actually be good for me in one specific application,
but not much on another unfortunately. I will try it, thanks! Anyway, I made
a quick google on Stephen M. Sprengler's pitch scaler design and found no
info on what the procedure is like :(

By the way, I found this very interesting webpage about a pitchshifter~
object in Pd

http://www.katjaas.nl/pitchshift/pitchshift.html

But weirdly enough, I found no link to download it. By the fast look I gave
it, it seemed to be an implementation based on the phase-vocoder process,
right? But it also seems to differ in some way, could anyone tell me how
exactly? And, well, most importantly, where is it???

thanks
Alex