[PD] (breaking symbols) was Re: find a list of numbers in a text file

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:44:26 CEST 2011

Yeah, [s2l], that's the one I knew it existed but couldn't remember. But
what I didn't expect is that it'd work so well for this :)

But I also always try to see if it's possible to do with vanilla objects,
and have a vanilla patch version. I was so convinced it'd be impossible, but
Jonathan proved it can be done. Wow, I'm still trying to understand how it
works, incredible.

Thanks folks