[PD] pd message order?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 23:50:30 CEST 2011

IIRC they'll appear in the order the objects were created.

To be clear I would use a trigger to explicitly order
and send to destinations with different (and meaningful names)

In this case the name is best chosen to reflect the intended
action, rather than the source. Hope that makes sense.

a.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>