[PD] search plugin update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Aug 7 03:36:05 CEST 2011

Its definitely getting quite polished.  Two little details on Mac OS X
that are odd:

- on Mac OS X Cmd-Shift-= (i.e. Cmd-+) is the standard key for
increasing the size of the text.  Currently, its Cmd-=.

- on Mac OS X, when I mouse over the object name in the search
results, the width of the whole window jumps, because the full path
displayed on the bottom of the window is a lot longer then the normal
window size would display.

.hc