[PD] search plugin update

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 7 20:51:08 CEST 2011

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> - on Mac OS X Cmd-Shift-= (i.e. Cmd-+) is the standard key for
> increasing the size of the text.  Currently, its Cmd-=.

It will break on keyboard layouts that are not QWERTY or that are heavily
modified QWERTY.

When I designed some things in the default DD keyboard bindings, I only
had US keyboard and CF-family keyboards in mind (french QWERTY used in
Québec) and then someone notified me that I couldn't distinguish
Alt+Shift+1 from Alt+1 because 1 is already shifted in AZERTY (it's
Shift-&, whereas & is not shifted).

German QWERTZ has = on Shift+0 and * on Shift++, meaning + is unshifted ;
however, Swiss QWERTZ has + shifted as Shift+1, and then there are other
QWERTZ than that...