[PD] Desktop Screen Capture

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Mon Aug 8 01:45:49 CEST 2011

Here's two methods that came up when I asked about this:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-08/082168.html
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-08/082173.html

I vaguely remember that there might be a way to do this just with
gridflow as well?

I went with webcam studio and it worked great, but I think that might be
Linux only.

-John

John Harrison http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison