[PD] netsend/netreceive + GUI bug

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 21:00:54 CEST 2011

I have no idea if this is a relevant aside, but while chatting with
someone about optimising a little embedded webserver the other
day and I spotted this.

http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent/

Whatever the policy tweaks, if any, maybe this offers
some ideas regarding the implementation, not least of
all because it unifies several kinds of IO at the same
point, including stdio.

Andy

Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>