[PD] Desktop Screen Capture

Bjoern Lindig bjoern.lindig at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:04:36 CEST 2011

Hey, this could be usefull for videostreaming, right? Actually we are
completely struck concerning this task. We are still working very hard
on it. Such a patch could help us a lot atm, but we don't have time to
dig into it. So if somebody feels appointed please let us know. Also
and espechially for the next convention.

So, at this point, sorry that we could not broadcast any of the talks
up to now. We are collecting material to upload video on the internet.
But that will take some time.

Best,

bjoern