[PD] problems compiling pd-extended 0.42.5 on natty 64-bit

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Aug 12 09:52:36 CEST 2011

Thanks a lot Hans!

The package version was working a lot better. Unfortunately several external
libraries are missing or did not get compiled correctly. This might be a
64-bit problem.
After several weeks of trying to get a reliable working 64-bit system
together I finally gave up and went back to 32-bit. It simply runs a lot
smoother. Thanks anyway!

Ingo