[PD] arrowheads on cords plugin

Daniel Roviriego danifernando at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:25:05 CEST 2011

Hi Hans..

Iḿ getting this error trying to use the plugin

invalid command name ".gfxstub8566bd8.c"
invalid command name ".gfxstub8566bd8.c"
    while executing
"$tkcanvas itemconfigure cord -arrow none"
    (procedure "add_arrows_to_cords" line 8)
    invoked from within
"add_arrows_to_cords .gfxstub8566bd8"
    (command bound to event)

cheers

2011/8/16 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

> I whipped up a quick plugin to add arrowheads to cord when in editmode.
>  The arrowheads clearly show the direction that the messages are flowing.
>
> .hc

Daniel Roviriego
(21) 35920701
(21) 99561654