[PD] Gem VJ Tutorial patches

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 24 22:07:51 CEST 2011

Hey

I am soliciting examples for entry level GEM patches that work on
linux/windows and OSX that show how to mix a video or react to sound. I
recall a set of them called Begenswelder? That had a real good example for
a sound reactive GEM patch but I cannot find it in my files, Please
refresh my memory and as I asked anyone who has a simple patch(s) for
understanding GEM or Vjing that works cross platform would be greatly
appreciated. I have a few but I am trying to expand my cross platform
examples.

Thanks in advance

pp