[PD] multichannel instalation

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Thu Aug 25 16:44:33 CEST 2011

Using the Saffire to get multichannel on win/mac is very easy:

- pd outputs to dac~ 1 2 3 n
- on the saffire mix control, route the inputs to DAW 1, DAW 2, and so
forth. instead of line 1, line 2 (this is the trick)
- route each of the MIX to the selected pair of speakers you want (click on
the master of the mix and select the output channel). (for each mix, mute
all DAW in that are not relevant, or else you get more than one out per
speaker)

we use it here for a master thesis, its running pd on Win, until I manage to
get my saffire back again with FFADO (not as easy as it should be)

best,
Pedro

--
Pedro Lopes (HCI Researcher / MSc)