[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:19:20 CEST 2011

Yeah and afaiu this is exactly the job that HC just started (see his
announcement below).
Yvan: in my simple understanding it goes like this: 1. getting rid of
tcl-specific code in pd c core 2. minimizing the communication between the
core and the gui (3. defining the api/protocol?) 4. anyone can go make all
sorts of guis for pd... at this point or later on vanilla may or may not
switch from tcl - imho it's to be decided when we're there

Andras