[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:12:48 CEST 2011

Thought I'd just mention this as it seems to be on a similar topic.

For fun I was making a GUI interface for OSX with ZenGarden, a Pd runtime
library.

https://github.com/joewhite4/Zeng

It's not fully functional yet but you can open patches and mess around with
objects.

Just thought it might be of interest.

Cheers,
Joe