[PD] Segmentation fault Gem 0.93 pix_delay, pix_motionblur, pix_colormatrix, pix_frei0r

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sat Aug 27 14:57:28 CEST 2011

I was wondering how pix_frei0r was going to deal with the shared object
libs for frei0r. I am not sure if that is where that error is coming from
but I am excited that pix_frei0r even exists.

Also I was wondering is there a way to load a freeframe/freior dynamically?

Currently one has to specifically call the name of the effect and I would
like to select them in realtime.

pp