[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 13:23:06 CEST 2011

To be honest I don't care.

You can get into semantics all you like but it's a library that can run Pd
patches.

If there are issues with ZenGarden then wouldn't it make sense to bring them
up with the developer? It's not like they couldn't be resolved.

I'm just looking to create a GUI that resolves many usability issues (for me
anyway) when constructing Pd patches. Don't get me wrong, I love Pd and use
it everyday. But I feel more work could be done on workflow to improve
productivity. If other people find that useful then great!