[PD] [PD-announce] gem 0.93.1

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Aug 28 17:27:03 CEST 2011

after a few days of waiting (for you) and hard labour (for me), Gem
0.93.1, the 1st bugfix release for the 0.93 series, has been released today.

like always we have fixed numerous bugs and features, and most likely
introduced an equal number of wishlists and showstoppers.

noteable differences since 0.93.0:
functionality bugs:
- [pix_film] no longer crashes when sending an "auto" message to it,
while no film is loaded
- [pix_film]'s "auto" message actually does something
- [pix_frei0r] no longer crashes when dynamically instantiating plugins
documentation:
- [pix_frei0r]/[pix_freeframe] help patches now mention how to
dynamically load a plugin at runtime (or change the plugin)
- [separator] help patch now explains how to only work on special openGL
matrices

binaries are available for w32 (installer & zip), for the brave and
adventurous there is the source code.
binaries for OSX are still not available yet, but we hope to get them
online soonish.

grab it while it's hot: http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.93.1

alternatively you can get the files from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem

mfgadr
IOhannes