[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 28 19:04:44 CEST 2011

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011, Andy Farnell wrote:

> If the developer exhibits a capacity for purposefulness, couldn't that
> same a sense of purpose be used to undo a mistake?

Well, the developer would have to think of those things as mistakes first,
and also, to think of vanilla's ways as being the solutions. When the idea
of «cleaner design than vanilla's» is to use a big if else if else if else
if else if else if instead of the constructor table and instead of every
method table, does it make it look like you or I has any business trying
to change the mind of the author, and does that look easier than (!!!)
submitting patches to Miller ?