[PD] [PD-dev] tkwidgets

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 19:29:32 CEST 2011

I think reasonable suggestions might be welcome.

Some say the sulphur fumes, screams and maniacal laughter emanating
from Martin and Joe's subterranean laboratory beneath the opera house
catacombs is too intimidating. But I've heard that mortals making offerings
have been spared.

Occasionally.

--
Andy Farnell <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk>