[PD] search plugin update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 29 04:13:40 CEST 2011

0 0 is problematic on couple platforms.  On Mac OS X, the menubar is
always there, so it puts the window header behind on menubar.  A
similar problem happens on GNOME.

.hc

On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:33 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Ok, fixed the weird resizing issue when the text in the status area
> is larger than the window.
>
> Fixed search window to appear at 0 0 on when it's first created.
>

> Fixed font sizing bindings.
>
> Fixed minimum font size.
>
> -Jonathan

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne