[PD] sending image from of / libpd

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:23:18 CEST 2011

No, I'm talking about sending a list or typed message with libpd as in:

[list 1 2 3 4 ... 32 <

[s toC++]

The print messaging isn't limited as far as I know.

I think it's reasonable to limit the message size, but 32 may be too small for some. It would make sense for libpd to have a call that would allow users to set the max message size, akin to how you can set the max packet size on sockets etc

32 is fine for most people, but there are uses for more ...

Also, I imagine you don't have this limitation using the new *t_atom sending func. Is this true Peter?

On Aug 29, 2011, at 1:15 AM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com