[PD] Pd on Android

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 29 17:43:19 CEST 2011

Chris McCormick is working on an app for testing latency on Android
phones.  You could go to your local mobile store, install it on
phones, and test them directly.

As for Pd-extended, there isn't a Pd-extended package, but most of the
libs included in Pd-extended can easily be built for Android.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdForAndroid

.hc