[PD] arrowheads on cords plugin

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon Aug 29 17:56:47 CEST 2011

Cool plugin. Although I am experiencing a weird bug:
- it only draws the arrows ONCE by any event the pd window is redrawn
  - events that I tried and worked (thus the arrows magically appear): save
patch, move patch window. change desktop.
  - events that do not do nothing: moving stuff inside the patch (moving an
object, drawing new coords).

Could be an X/ubuntu issue, maybe its just here. I have to try on other
machines (anyway: Ubuntu 10.10, gnome, pd 0.43 extended latest nigthly
build, your plugin was downloaded from the list, second mail you sent with
the bugfix)

best regards,
pedro

Pedro Lopes (HCI Researcher / MSc)