[PD] 24 bit if files distorted

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 29 20:32:41 CEST 2011

Well, I just loked at the thread ans it was 3-byte wav files - I wasn't able
to find anything wrong.  I just tried writing 3-byte aiff files (using
soundfiler) of tones at 3 amplitudes and looked/listened from Audacity...
couldn't find anything wrong.

What machine and OS are you getting the misbehavior on?

Also, could you make a short output file (maybe 1000 or 10000 points)
and e-mail it to me so I can see what got written?

thanks
Miller