[PD] arrowheads on cords plugin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 29 21:10:35 CEST 2011

Yeah, it currently adds the arrowheads only when changing to
EditMode.  This inspired me to make it possible to more.  I just made
a patch to make custom cord drawing easy to do in a plugin, its here:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3400300&group_id=55736&atid=478072

I'll include it in Pd-extended too.

.hc