[PD] Pd on Android

berenger recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:37:23 CEST 2011

> I just started to deal with this stuff, and i have still many doubts and
> difficulties. For example, i still couldn't understand how to download
> scenes from the rjdj website on my android phone, it seems you just can do
> this with an iphone. I hope anyone reading this thread has some useful hints
> :)

Well I didn't manage it either. But I have an iphone too so I downloaded it
on my iphone, and then fetched the scene on it and copied it on my hard
drive. Then transfered it back to the android phone. I think I'm not
supposed to do as such as RJDJ is an app for iphone, it's not directly
related to the Sceneplayer on android (I mean rjdj didn't developp it). So
the content you find on rjdj website is not supposed to be used on an
android phone I guess (except for the examples scenes it seems), if they
someday release a rjdj app then they may add this possibility.