[PD] Pd on Android

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 29 22:54:34 CEST 2011

Hey Dan,

I agree, Android's downfall is the poor audio implementation on the
devices.  How many have you tested?  Can you post that data anywhere?
It would be good to start collecting this.  I think there are starting
to be some Android devices with solid audio performance, so it would be
good to have a source of data on this.

.hc