[PD] sending image from of / libpd

ronni montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:56:10 CEST 2011

i solved this creating  a fuction called send inside AppCore:

void AppCore::send(unsigned char *pixels) {

	for(int i = 0; i < array1.size(); i++)
        array1[i] = pixels[i]* 1;

	pd.writeArray("array1", array1);
}

then im calling the function from testApp.cpp and sending the pixels
from a opecv gray image.

void testApp::draw() {
 core.send(grayImage.getPixels());

}

What do you guys think, maybe theres a more effective way?

cheers

R.