[PD] receiving messages in [expr] ?

Michael Zacherl. sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Wed Aug 31 16:11:54 CEST 2011

Hi Jonathan,
yeah, tables would work, I easily could keep them local any refer to the respective indices.
But then again, despite what IOhannes pointed out (and I still agree with him) I like the idea of using [value]s
since I could use self explaining names, which would make the mess, in this particular case, better readable.

So from this POV I don't find your solution that ugly.

Thanks, Michael.